Sunday, December 2, 2018

Microneedling!

I grew up having a serious acne issue and not the greatest skin clarity, so it honestly took me years of work to get my skin to the level it is today. I've used dozens of skin care products in the past but I LOVE all the products from the "Skin Medica"line.  (It comes from the same company that makes Botox also!) 

But what about this CRAZY photo?! I did a procedure, on myself, (I'm a Nurse!) called Microneedling. Microneedling is a procedure that uses small needles that penetrate the skin to generate new collages and skin tissue. The results, after about a week to a month, generate new collagen and skin tissue! You are red and have skin dryness and tightness for about 3-4 days. Totally worth it! :D
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig