Monday, December 3, 2018

Holiday Headband DIY Tutorial!




Link:

Holidays are wonderful but can be tough when you are on a budget, (especially when you want a little something nice for yourself!) I found these really cute charms at Michael's craft store and thought how adorable it would be as a headband! It's super easy and inexpensive to put together and can be worn at your holiday party or maybe as a gift for someone else! Let me know your thoughts about it. :)

Gosh I just LOVE crafting! I feel bad for my husband because when I start crafting I literally take over the whole apartment! I can't wait for us to own a home so I can have a dedicated craft room...preferably outside on a gorgeous terrace overlooking Malibu? I can dream can't I!? It's going to be epic....
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig